4.0

We live i Hertiage Lake, McCall & Menifee Road.The housing track is Bridgeport.

We are having problems with the wooden fences falling over during a heavy rail. It looks like the wood is cracking at the concrete. I feel if the fences were build properly, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Last July, are neighbor called us to let us know that four sections of our bck fence fell over, while we were on vacation. We help pay for the fence when we got home from vacation.

About two weeks go, we had a portion of our side fence fall over do to heavy rains.

My neighbor help put put up the fence temporally, but we still need the fence fixed properly, so it doesn't fall over again.

I feel we shouldn't have to keep paying to keep our fences from falling over.We live on lot 50, three bedroom 2-1/2 baths.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "we need our fence fixed prperly so it won't fall over again without us paying to repair the fence". The author is overall dissatisfied with Standard Pacific Homes and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about standard pacific homes fence from Standard Pacific Homes was quality of construction , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Standard Pacific Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Standard Pacific Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

We're in South Port, also in Heritage Lake. We had continual problems with tile flooring, carpets, baseboards, cracking stucco, cement, fence, interior paint/drywall, windows......ect. Now out of warranty and screwed.

Yep, lots of problems in Heritage Lake and try to get your problems fixed in a prompt way. Water leak - not their fault if the electricity flipped a switch in a new home. Will sell before this home gets too old.