Standard Pacific Homes - Fences falling over do to heavy rains
We live i Hertiage Lake, McCall & Menifee Road.The housing track is Bridgeport.
We are having problems with the wooden fences falling over during a heavy rail. It looks like the wood is cracking at the concrete. I feel if the fences were build properly, we wouldn't be having this problem.
Last July, are neighbor called us to let us know that four sections of our bck fence fell over, while we were on vacation. We help pay for the fence when we got home from vacation.
About two weeks go, we had a portion of our side fence fall over do to heavy rains.
My neighbor help put put up the fence temporally, but we still need the fence fixed properly, so it doesn't fall over again.
I feel we shouldn't have to keep paying to keep our fences from falling over.We live on lot 50, three bedroom 2-1/2 baths.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Whem the house
What I disliked
- Quality of construction
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- We need our fence fixed prperly so it won't fall over again without us paying to repair the fence
- Product or service
- Standard Pacific Homes Fence
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage. Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "Everything I bought on the website broke, within 2 days, the shipping took ages, and nothing I bought fit. It was all way too small. For example i bought a..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."