A great community to live . I enjoy walking the dogs on the walkway trail behind my house .

I informed Montage and Cambridge sales lady's re : bees infestation in a location on the east side of the walk path 4 different times . It has now been a month and has not been addressed . I walked today and there are more bees in the lavender rectangle box opening on the walk the location is at the Sweetwater & Steeplechase entry ...... Walk around the bend to the downside of the hill and its on the right hand side ......

Can't miss it ....... Hundreds of bees ! Dangerous !!!!!! We've lived here amost two years and need these issues addressed .

Thank you. Tammy

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of standard pacific homes from Standard Pacific Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Standard Pacific Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Standard Pacific Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments