We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later.They failed to assign resources to our project and then blamed their project manager and the property boom in Texas for their shortage of workers.
Our brick sat on our lawn for 5 months before they found a crew to install it and when they did it was rushed up in one week. They installed defective stone on a 1M+ home. We were told the stone would be touched up! it demonstrates lack of quality and poor workmanship by them installing damaged products and try to fix them later.
Their website says "outstanding quality and an unwavering commitment to true customer satisfaction" WHAT A JOKE!, your building a 1M+ home you would expect perfection, their management throughout this process was unresponsive and unprofessional. If you think going with a large company gives you the security that they have a large pool of resources your wrong. Check your contracts as they may take up to 2 years to deliver your house.
Were stuck in an apartment waiting for them to deliver our house.So disappointed with their treatment of us and their lack of customer service I suggest if your planning to build in Southlake go with a custom home builder.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Sales rep
What I disliked
- Quality of construction
- Construction team
- Entire experience
- Lack of customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."