Standard Pacific Homes - Lack of Professionalism, quality and Workmanship
We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later.They failed to assign resources to our project and then blamed their project manager and the property boom in Texas for their shortage of workers.
Our brick sat on our lawn for 5 months before they found a crew to install it and when they did it was rushed up in one week. They installed defective stone on a 1M+ home. We were told the stone would be touched up! it demonstrates lack of quality and poor workmanship by them installing damaged products and try to fix them later.
Their website says "outstanding quality and an unwavering commitment to true customer satisfaction" WHAT A JOKE!, your building a 1M+ home you would expect perfection, their management throughout this process was unresponsive and unprofessional. If you think going with a large company gives you the security that they have a large pool of resources your wrong. Check your contracts as they may take up to 2 years to deliver your house.
Were stuck in an apartment waiting for them to deliver our house.So disappointed with their treatment of us and their lack of customer service I suggest if your planning to build in Southlake go with a custom home builder.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sales rep
What I disliked
- Quality of construction
- Construction team
- Entire experience
- Lack of customer service
You May Also Like
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."