Standard Pacific Homes - Lack of Professionalism, quality and Workmanship
We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later.They failed to assign resources to our project and then blamed their project manager and the property boom in Texas for their shortage of workers.
Our brick sat on our lawn for 5 months before they found a crew to install it and when they did it was rushed up in one week. They installed defective stone on a 1M+ home. We were told the stone would be touched up! it demonstrates lack of quality and poor workmanship by them installing damaged products and try to fix them later.
Their website says "outstanding quality and an unwavering commitment to true customer satisfaction" WHAT A JOKE!, your building a 1M+ home you would expect perfection, their management throughout this process was unresponsive and unprofessional. If you think going with a large company gives you the security that they have a large pool of resources your wrong. Check your contracts as they may take up to 2 years to deliver your house.
Were stuck in an apartment waiting for them to deliver our house.So disappointed with their treatment of us and their lack of customer service I suggest if your planning to build in Southlake go with a custom home builder.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sales rep
What I disliked
- Quality of construction
- Construction team
- Entire experience
- Lack of customer service
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "They dont want to honor my warranty so my next step is court. The worst construction ever...."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."