2.7K views

It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage.At least 4 structural engineers have reported that Standard Pacific failed to install the minimum flashing requirements when building our homes which has lead to significant water infiltration.

Standard Pacific uses cheap materials, cuts corners and is shoddy. Standard Pacific has major quality control issues are nation wide, check out their latest reviews online.

I have told all my associates and business partners in the market for a new home to steer clear of Standard Pacific.Standard Pacific's commitment to "quality construction" is a joke.

Review about: Standard Pacific Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

AskCrys
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1131475

I'm trying to find a decent builder, but they all appear to have the same complaints regarding quality work. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good builder?

I do agree with this posting, purchased my home in 2007 since had several problems with water damage in master bedroom upstairs. The latest problem is the ceiling in the garage has water spots and leaking when it rains. This is unbelievable, being a first time homeowner

Bakersfield, California, United States #972494

I'm also a Standard Pacific homeowner and I've had 6 major leaks throughout my new home. I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit. Stay away from Standard Pacific...I'm located in California.

Bakersfield, California, United States #930658

which location are you in? I am hoping I don't have this same issue! =( ugh!