Standard Pacific Homes - My Standard Pacific home is rotting!-shoddy builder, house not built to code!
It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage.At least 4 structural engineers have reported that Standard Pacific failed to install the minimum flashing requirements when building our homes which has lead to significant water infiltration.
Standard Pacific uses cheap materials, cuts corners and is shoddy. Standard Pacific has major quality control issues are nation wide, check out their latest reviews online.
I have told all my associates and business partners in the market for a new home to steer clear of Standard Pacific.Standard Pacific's commitment to "quality construction" is a joke.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later. They failed to assign resources to..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."