I live at The Enclave at Highland Horizon in Austin, Texas.I arrived home from work yesterday to find that construction workers had removed the temporary fencing put in place to protect my yard and placed plywood and scaffolding in my yard in order to work in the house next door.
This is completely unacceptable as it will destroy my yard and possibly damage my irrigation lines.I hate living in this neighborhood and wish I had never purchased a Standard Pacific home.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Standard Pacific Homes Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We signed to build our home with Standard Pacific in August 2015, they knew we were relocating and needed our home one year later. They failed to assign resources to..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."