Review about Standard Pacific Homes Construction from Round Rock, Texas
I live at The Enclave at Highland Horizon in Austin, Texas.I arrived home from work yesterday to find that construction workers had removed the temporary fencing put in place to protect my yard and placed plywood and scaffolding in my yard in order to work in the house next door.
This is completely unacceptable as it will destroy my yard and possibly damage my irrigation lines.I hate living in this neighborhood and wish I had never purchased a Standard Pacific home.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Standard Pacific Homes Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I recently purchased 8 of these "mason jar-looking drinking glasses. They have been used just a few times and the red color is flaking off of them!! I'm..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."