Standard Pacific Homes - Awful. Cheap cabinets, poor insulation.

Don’t buy one. You can hear everything throughout the house and the cabinets come off their hinges. Cheap floors and paint too.

Review about: Standard Pacific Homes Home Buying.

Standard Pacific Homes - Got disconnected

801 Oceano Dr, Port Hueneme, CA 93041, USA 0 comments

I was transferred to Lennar and got disconnected and could not connect again. I have a pressing electrical problem and cannot get in touch with an electrical company connected to Pacific Standard, Lennard, in my area. Please let me know if a way to get in touch with Lennard so I may get help with my electrical fixture problem

Standard Pacific Homes - Shady, Slick, Conniving, Shotty Builder.

Bought my home brand new. Right side of the house had bunch of wires sticking out of the home.

Was told they made a mistake since it needed to be installed on the left side.

They told me they would remove them. Needless to say few years later I had a big bulge forming inside the Sheetrock in my dining room.

We Removed the piece of Sheetrock sticking/bulging out today, only find out that they never removed the wire and never seal the hole coming from the cinder block on the outside so moisture developed to the point of ruining my stucco on the outside and Sheetrock on the inside.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product quality and process, Lack of care, Construction team.

Standard Pacific Homes - All my plumbing going out to the city sewer is negative

1.2
Turnaround Time

All of my plumbing going out to the city sewer is in a negative pitch! It's cost me $3000 so far and it's about to cost me $10,000+ to dig up the neighborhoods road!

Negative pitch everywhere and plumbing back up due to it! I just moved in 2 months ago!

Review about: House 3200Sqft.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Standard Pacific Homes - Shotty work done after 12 month walk thru of New Home Purchased

1.3
Turnaround Time

I have to say that I regret moving into the Villa Del Lago New Home Development, as I had much higher expectations when purchasing a brand new home. When it was time for my 12 (10) month walk through,.....well, I'm not going to sugar coat it and just say, "It was a nightmare to get anything repaired properly, or in timely fashion." I had to go round and round, for over a month with the people that they sent to fix the simplest things, like filling cracks in the stucco on the exterior of the house and then painting the filled areas of the house.

Not only did the guy that was sent to do the stucco repair do a *** job by leaving drops of the mixture he used to repair the cracks on my tile window ledge, he also neglected to repair all of the areas that needed repair. When I complained to the Cal Atlantic Customer Care person about the drops left on my tile, I was told "Oh, I don't know if that was the stucco guy or the painter so she couldn't ask either of them to come back and clean the tile off". Wait, it gets better when the Customer Care person actually said to me "heck, I'll come over with a wire brush and clean it off myself". What?

I told her no because she wasn't a professional and I didn't want it damaged more than it was. Needless to say....nothing was done, and the drops are still there (see attached photo). I have many more complaints like how the landscapers mow over the sprinkler heads so they no longer work properly, blow dirt and leaves up to the front door of the house, leave dead plants until you complain, or pull them out yourself, let the bushes grow so high that they cover my address, and more......but the best yet is the idiot that was sent out to paint over the exterior cracks that were filled used the wrong paint color! I was shocked, and when I contacted customer care again, I had to here her blaming the painter, and the painter blaming her, like they were 5 years old.

I didn't care who was at fault as I just wanted it fixed because I had family coming for the Thanksgiving Holiday. The painter was asked to come back and use the right paint color to cover up the wrong color paint, but once again, it was not matching the rest of the house, and he didn't even cover some of the stucco repairs. When I complained again to customer care I was told that she had gone and looked at the paint and it looked good to her and was "up to Cal Atlantic's Standards". I requested that my entire house be repainted because the paint was chipping off already after only 10 months, and I feared that in another year the paint on the exterior of my house would only get worse, but I was told no.

Please see photos that I took today (10/28/17), one year later and you let me know what you think about the stucco and paint job that is supposedly up to Cal Atlantics Standards". :(

Standard Pacific Homes - Poor Quality Materials

We were fooled into thinking that as a Standard Pacific "model home" in 2009 there would be few if any deficiencies. Standard Pacific apparently builds their homes to get through the warranty period then lookout!!!

There are three decks off the back of our house and each has had rotting in the lumber that was used during construction in 2005. We have spent thousands of dollars replacing deck railings and joists on all three decks. Coupled with that was the lack of primer on the deck rail paint that has caused repainting each year until we finally replaced the railings and painted them properly.

My advice is to avoid Standard Pacific, but if you must buy their home, have a qualified home inspector pay particular attention to the quality of materials... especially the lumber that should have been treated.

Review about: Standard Pacific Homes House Construction.

Standard Pacific Homes - Very bad experience

Very highly trained criminals working for standard pacific, they are highly trained how to say things verbally and how to response in writing. I decided to buy my new house in Inverness on providence.

I put 3% deposit in March of 2017, according to the contract contraction should've been done in Sep 2017. The builder delayed my closing date to Nov 2017 now. Prior to my drywall walk through, I hired an inspector and found many issues in the house.

I'm considering a civil action law sued because they're not who they said. I would not advise anyone to buy house from CalAtlantic standard pacific.

Review about: Waxhaw Nc.

Comments

I bought a house 3x plan for $314000 in July it shoups been done October 23 then November 17 and later dec4-2017 and now dec 21-2017 they blame on short labor yet they are working on newer project, not to mention now they offer the same house for $302k that is $12k less then mine I am seriously thinking about walking out of the contract.

Standard Pacific Homes - Simple Review #1485815122

1.4
Turnaround Time

I noticed my roof leaking in my garage and submitted a claim. It's now week 2 and 3 phone calls later nobody from Standard Pacific has contacted me regarding the issue. Nice job Standard Pacific!!

Standard Pacific Homes - Poor quality workmanship, won't fix warranty items.

4913 Mcbreyer Pl, Fort Worth, TX 76244, USA 2 comments
Turnaround Time

Rushed through closing, house was not finished. Very poor quality work.

cheapest materials used. Structural issues. heating and air conditioning issues, plumbing issues. All cabinets are unfinished and the sub-contractors wont do the warenty work.

Real frustrated with this company. Please don't buy house from this company if you don't want to get stuck with very low quality builder. They used the worst building material. fire place is falling apart, seals are falling and the cement is chipping off.

Landscape and lawn has pot holes every where, complained several times but the fix was just a eyewash.

Will not clear all the brush and trash behind the house after construction, had to hire some one to do that. Wasted all my vacation days chasing issues with the house.

usman51 wrote the review because of warranty issue at Standard Pacific Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Standard Pacific Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and pride of workmanship. Author liked the most design and terri has a can do attitude and a great personality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Standard Pacific Homes and standard pacific homes home buying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My Standard Pacific house isn’t even 6 yrs old, when I went to sell it failed inspection due to major structural damage. They said my house wasn’t level the back 3inchs lower than the front then had to raise it more total of 10 inches they told me it was covered under my structural warranty. They had to 40 piers under the house to stable the house

Garland, Texas, United States #1326293

This is no lie. I went to visit a spec home in one of the division"s close to Dallas and there was a really big leak in the ceiling. That scared me from buying

Standard Pacific Homes - Delays in closing date month after minth

14704 SW 11th St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, USA 0 comments
1.7
Turnaround Time

Delays for completion on our son's condo, with no notice, have cost him thousands of dollars. They went under contract in January and were told it would be completed in July, then August, and it is now November and it is still not complete and they have been asked to sign closing docs with no completion date.

I have been in the building industry in California for over 30 years and have never experienced anything like this.

They do not care about the customer but they did care about holding their deposit, without any communication, all these months! It is more than sad.

Catdrt wrote the review about Standard Pacific Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Standard Pacific Homes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of concern and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Standard Pacific Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.