Standard Pacific Homes - Very bad experience

Very highly trained criminals working for standard pacific, they are highly trained how to say things verbally and how to response in writing. I decided to buy my new house in Inverness on providence.

I put 3% deposit in March of 2017, according to the contract contraction should've been done in Sep 2017. The builder delayed my closing date to Nov 2017 now. Prior to my drywall walk through, I hired an inspector and found many issues in the house.

I'm considering a civil action law sued because they're not who they said. I would not advise anyone to buy house from CalAtlantic standard pacific.

Product or Service Mentioned: Standard Pacific Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I bought a house 3x plan for $314000 in July it shoups been done October 23 then November 17 and later dec4-2017 and now dec 21-2017 they blame on short labor yet they are working on newer project, not to mention now they offer the same house for $302k that is $12k less then mine I am seriously thinking about walking out of the contract.

Standard Pacific Homes - Poor quality workmanship, won't fix warranty items.

Turnaround Time

Rushed through closing, house was not finished. Very poor quality work.

cheapest materials used. Structural issues. heating and air conditioning issues, plumbing issues. All cabinets are unfinished and the sub-contractors wont do the warenty work.

Real frustrated with this company. Please don't buy house from this company if you don't want to get stuck with very low quality builder. They used the worst building material. fire place is falling apart, seals are falling and the cement is chipping off.

Landscape and lawn has pot holes every where, complained several times but the fix was just a eyewash.

Will not clear all the brush and trash behind the house after construction, had to hire some one to do that. Wasted all my vacation days chasing issues with the house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Standard Pacific Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Design, Terri has a can do attitude and a great personality.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Pride of workmanship.

Comments

My Standard Pacific house isn’t even 6 yrs old, when I went to sell it failed inspection due to major structural damage. They said my house wasn’t level the back 3inchs lower than the front then had to raise it more total of 10 inches they told me it was covered under my structural warranty. They had to 40 piers under the house to stable the house

Garland, Texas, United States #1326293

This is no lie. I went to visit a spec home in one of the division"s close to Dallas and there was a really big leak in the ceiling. That scared me from buying

Standard Pacific Homes Home Buying Review from Austin, Texas

I bought a house already built in Northwoods at Avery Ranch. I turned in an issue with the carpet been stained around the staircase before the end of the first year. It's been almost a year and it has not been fixed. They send someone to try to wash it, but it's stain from when they painted the wood and it just made it more obvious.

This is the last text I received from Darla:

From my manager:

We can't guarantee a match, but so long as she agrees to accept whatever comes out then we can address.

How they expect me to accept your have it done, if they can't guarantee they work. The last thing I need is two different colors of carpet!

Product or Service Mentioned: Standard Pacific Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.