1K views
1.2

I live at The Enclave at Highland Horizon in Austin, Texas.I arrived home from work yesterday to find that construction workers had removed the temporary fencing put in place to protect my yard and placed plywood and scaffolding in my yard in order to work in the house next door.

This is completely unacceptable as it will destroy my yard and possibly damage my irrigation lines.I hate living in this neighborhood and wish I had never purchased a Standard Pacific home.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Standard Pacific Homes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Standard Pacific Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Standard Pacific Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

This area is technically the property of the HOA.If the grass dies have Real Manage or the home builder replace it for you.

Construction will end someday.

Sandy, Texas, United States #1036709

I go by this place everyday on 620 and this is one reason I just bought a house out in the country on acreage so there is plenty of room between houses. Even standard sized 1/4 acre and less lots are too crowded for me.