Parkland, Florida

My experience with Standard Pacific Homes at Watercrest in Parkland, Florida was absolutely horrible.

I had bought/signed for a Barrington back in January of 2014, they told me it be done by February 2015, then they told me May 2015, then July 2015, then December, 2015. I had to keep calling these people and speak to the incompetent losers who work their to get their butts off of the ground and get working on our house.

They have always lied to my face and insulted me.

I have talked to Dan, Ru, Rick, Keith, Mike, Peggy, and Jason, they are all incompetent and do not care at all. Standard Pacific should fire all these people.

I had to talk to these people to get some work done here. I yelled and screamed right at them to let them know how many people they have disappointed and lied to. They have always lied to me and my family about this. They have no knowledge whatsoever on how to run a business/community and how to treat a customer.

Once again, I had to scream at them to get my house done by the beginning of June.

These people need to stop playing around and get serious.

Never buy from Standard Pacific Homes' community of Watercrest in Parkland, Florida. What I find funny is Parkland great, but these people who are building there are the exact opposite.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of standard pacific homes house construction. Standard Pacific Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned standard pacific homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Standard Pacific Homes.

Comments

Tell them to return your deposit because they failed to perform their contract obligations.

Sunrise, Florida, United States #1163927

I agree about your experience. I had same situation

StanPacMarketing
Standard Pacific Homes Verified Representative

Thank you for comments. We would welcome you to contact our offices directly so we can better understand the circumstances and see how we might help. Calling 954 575-7300 will put you in direct contact with our customer service team.

Standard Pacific Homes