Turnaround Time

I bought my house in Gilbert AZ few years ago, as soon as the warranty expired, everything started to break down, I had to change entire electric panel and all outlets, plumbing etc. My parents house which is builder by Shea Homes 20 years ago is in better condition than this house.

This is why they changed their name to Cal Atlantic because they know how bad quality their houses are.

Warrant department is like a joke, even during the warranty period, whenever I pointed something, they would try to blame us for that. Most of their contractors are probably D grade contractors and I feel horrible that I spend so much money for such a bad company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Standard Pacific Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Standard Pacific Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Standard Pacific Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments