1.9K views

Don't ever buy a house from this homebuilder, they build with cheap materials.My second story home is making a lots of noises when I walked upstairs.

Call for Warranty and they repaired once........still having same problem, call them again don't want to deal with me anymore......worth homebuilder....The house might looked good, after many years you will see the problems.

The stucco is peeling off, the tile is falling off...Man I just cannot believe it..The patio door is not locking well.....This is ridiculous.Call them many times and they don't call me back......

Had an Experience with Standard Pacific Homes?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #723922

THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN WORST BUILDER OF THE YEAR AWARD IF THERE IS ONE. THEY ARE COMMERCIAL AND DO NOT FIT IN BUILDING CATEGORY IN AUSTIN TEXAS.

Unfortunately I could not agree more. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUILDER. They are liars, they use crappy materials, terrible subcontractors and they will not stand by their work.

I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM STANDARD PACIFIC HOMES!

Wokingham, England, United Kingdom #253385

I agree.We bought a house for Standard Pathetic.

Nothing but trouble. They don't stand by their work, hire low end sub contractors, and have other sub contractors that are owned by ex or current VP's of SP.

In addition, they hire a bunch of Liars to work for them.

If SP is in your area....Stay away.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #212485

In the 80's my mom was married to the then president in the Southwest Texas division.The homes were such ***, he bought a house from a different builder.

He was such a slimeball.

Most homebuilders are but, Standard Pacific takes the cake.Even in the 80's when they used better materials, their homes had problems similar to yours.